Marketing Game Concept Designer Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Chengdu
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 655
As a Marketing & Game Concept Designer intern, you will work on several projects simultaneously. Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze different marketing campaigns and draw worthwhile conclusions from them.
- Act as an intermediary between customers and designers. Articulately express customer
concerns and feedback in ways developers can actually use to improve and iterate our
- Utilize social media to build relationships with our players and partners.
- Build up the publishing power of the brands by extending our network with partners and advertisers.
- Marketing, Media or Design related study is a plus
- An ability to think out of the box, come up with new innovative ideas
- Quick learner, strong communication skills, independent
- Able to speak, read and write English at a professional or native level
- A passion for games and the mobile space
- Native or otherwise fluent language skills in German, Russian, Japanese, Dutch, Korean,
Swedish or Spanish a plus
- Photoshop and Flash skills a plus
- Web design skills a plus
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, is necessary
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship if both parties are satisfied
- More than 40 employees are working together within a relax and open atmosphere
- English is the working language
- Preference will be given to candidates from the following countries; Russia, England, Korea, Japan, Germany, Holland, Britain, America
This Dutch-Chinese game developer is developing educational games for kids. It was founded in 2008 as a game outsourcing company. They have developed different series of educational games that help kids understand life and the world around them.