Marketing and Project Management Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 968
As Intern for the Business Development & Marketing Department you will have the following responsibilities:
Marketing & PR
- As member of the marketing team you will work in the field of content creation and draft marketing materials (such as articles, brochures, newsletters, blog entries, books, etc.)
- Manage online presence with a whole range of marketing channels (e-mail, website, blog, social media, etc.); publish marketing material and track and improve online performance
- Organize and plan local seminars, international events and roadshows
- Help develop a marketing strategy that will deliver more potential clients and widen the visibility of the company
- Learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network and to reach CEOs, business owners and SME managers, raising the popularity of the company
- Develop your skills and talents by creating your own projects and receive high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals
- Take part in all kinds of events (such as trade fairs, networking events, seminars, etc.) and towards partners
- Coordinate, establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Work in an international team of experts
- Manage the CRM system and other management tools
The company are looking for an energetic, motivated and self-driven person, who is able to work independently.
You should have a passion for marketing, a professional presence and be able to multi-task.
Apart from this, we would expect the following skills:
- Fluent English and the ability to communicate across language barriers
- Have prior educational and/or work experience and a background in marketing or sales
- Experience with Joomla, WordPress, Google Adwords & Google Analytics, SendinBlue, HootSuite or similar programs
- Communicative and outgoing, open-minded, pro-active and a friendly character
- Focused and ambitious personality with the intention of building a network of business contacts for a long-term
- Chinese skills are not required but a plus
There is an opportunity to read legal contracts which might appeal to Law students.
There is a bonus of 500 RMB per month for every month the student works over 3 months.
The company is a leading global consulting firm with over 4500 employees in more than 50 countries worldwide. Thier focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of their clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. The company has been extremely successful: in the last three years, and has grown from 2 to 25 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China. They are now looking for an energetic, ambitious, persistent and versatile young professional who can support their office in the ongoing expansion.