Marketing and PR Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 535
The intern will be involved in different tasks related to both online and offline marketing.
The tasks related to online marketing will include but not be limited to:
- formulating and executing social media strategy
- keep online content up to date and helping to generate content
The tasks related to offline marketing will include but not be limited to:
- go to client meetings together with the internship supervisor
- manage relations with clients
- handle specific inquiries from clients
- participate to the events the company organizes
- drafting press releases and copy editing
- English native speaker or native proficiency
- Chinese skills would be a plus
- Background in Marketing-Media-Advertisement preferred
- Any educational background will be considered
- Strong interest in Marketing, Media and Writing is a must
- Very active social media user
- Outgoing and proactive personality
- This internship is normally unpaid, but there can be stipend for more experienced candidates who commit to a longer period
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship, if both parties are satisfied and depending on the company’s situation at that moment
- This will be a great opportunity to meet people and build you professional network in Beijing in this sector. The company can support you on introductions to potential employers.
- This is a way to get involved with a start-up and see how how small businesses work. It is a fun work environment where interns will receive much more attention and real experience than in larger companies.
This is an integrated marketing and public relations firm which supports brands, restaurants and hotels, and individuals seeking to gain media exposure and find overall solutions for their business.