Marketing and Operation
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 976
- Assist in coordinating and maintaining relationships with strategic partners
- Liaise with colleagues to coordinate research for projects and deliverables
- Assist in preparing service proposals and follow ups with potential clients
- Improve publications distribution channels and update database
- Research business information and statistics
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory issues in China
- Interest in business environment in Asia
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines as part of a multicultural team
- Passion for market study and learning more about foreign investment into Asia
- Detail oriented, strong communication and organizational skills and an outgoing personality
- Ability to conduct solid proprietary research and analysis and present information in PPT
- Experience and comfort working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Candidates speaking a third language will be given preference
Fluency in English (both written and spoken) a must, conversational Chinese (both written and spoken) is preferred.
This company is a pan-Asia, multi-disciplinary professional services firm, providing legal, tax and operational advisory to international corporate investors. Operational throughout China, ASEAN and India, their mission is to guide foreign companies through Asia’s complex regulatory environment and assist them with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing their business operations in the region. With more than 23 years of on-the-ground experience and a large team of lawyers, tax experts and auditors, in addition to researchers and business analysts, they are your partner for growth in Asia.
Originally incorporated in Hong Kong in 1992, this company is in its third decade of operations and has subsequently grown to support 28 offices and over 300 staff in their operations throughout China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and Vietnam together with their alliance partners in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand. Their firm also maintains client liaison offices in the United States and Europe.