Marketing and Design Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1349
This internship will give you the chance to learn about design in the packaging industry, as well as marketing and social media. Besides that, you will also profit from the experience of our sales team and have the chance to learn about sales and customer relations. Possible projects will include:
• Revision of die-cut and graphic artwork of a range of packaging.
• Creation of packaging mailing labels.
• Support the creation of visual presentations to pitch or sell creative ideas.
• Support the creation of company branding and marketing materials.
• Support projects with client, competitor, creative and brand research.
• Participate in product photoshoots/ videos and perform photo correction and video
• Participate in and contribute to creative brainstorming sessions.
• Assist the sales department with research and market analysis.
• Contribute with new ideas to the Swedbrand blog on a regular basis.
• Compile leads from online and other listings and put them in a database.
• Evaluate potential customers and create a CRM system.
• Assist in the distribution and delivery of marketing materials.
• Assist with development of market strategies.
• Prepare presentations.
• Website: Contribute with ideas to the new website.
• Content Marketing: contribute to the website and social media platforms content.
• Ensure all marketing material and communication channels are up to date.
This company is looking for young and driven people, enjoying challenges and fast-paced work environments. Motivated people should be able to work under pressure and open to learning new things. It is indispensable to have good communication and interpersonal skills. Any kind of marketing and design experience is welcome and highly appreciated.
Other requirements include:
• Attention to details
• Ability to work independently
• Professional writing style
• Strong desire to learn the details of packaging and print production
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Knowledge of layout, graphic design fundamentals and typography
• Able to work on all Social Media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, ...)
• Fluent in English
• SEO knowledge is a plus
This company integrates contemporary design with the highest quality production and strategic global logistics. Founded in 2006 by Swedish nationals, the company now serves clients in 17 countries from its international offices in Hong Kong, China and Vietnam. This company prides itself on the long-term, strategic relationships it has developed with clients from the worlds of fashion, retail and food & beverage.