General Internship Information
- Business Area: Legal
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 568
- Write and reply individual consultation letters to foreign clients
- Attend courtrooms and contract meetings with colleagues and clients.
- Market research and sector analysis.
- Compile results of these findings and present to immediate supervisor as well as management.
- Drafting and amending legal research documents.
- Research and complete individual projects resulting in a presentation to staff members.
- Legal background: currently a student or recently graduated.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
The lawfirm would like you to bring your own laptop.
During your internship lunch will be provided by the company.
This is a Chinese law firm which specializes in facilitating interactions between China and the rest of the world, especially in matters of commercial dispute resolution, business arbitrations, as well as in investment projects such as FDI and M&A. This law firm also provides assistance in business negotiations, investment structures, feasibility research reports, tax law, labor law, government relations and regulatory issues. As well as assisting foreign firms entering China, the law firm provides advice for Chinese firms looking to establish in overseas markets. They works with a network of international law firms from the UK, the USA, and Australia. It offers legal services in multiple languages.