General Internship Information
- Business Area: Legal
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1366
1. Translate and double check emails, legal documents;
2. Assist our lawyers to conduct legal research;
3. Assist our foreign lawyers with Chinese legal issues and procedures;
4. Assist international clients with their Chinese market entry or employment issues.
1. Excellent command of English (both written and spoken);
2. strong academic record;
3. capable to think ‘out of the box’ and to find creative solutions to complicated legal issues;
4. Interested in Chinese law and Chinese market.
Company hires first for 3 months maximally. Extending of internship is possible, but based on the company's judgement of the intern's performance.
This company is an internationally oriented corporate law firm with offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, The Hague, Luxembourg and Shanghai and has a diversified business practice. Its rich heritage dates back to 1898. Today, the firm has more than 70 lawyers, notaries and international tax lawyers providing a full range of services to domestic and international clients who conduct business nationally and globally.