Leadership Marketing Program
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Finance
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1229
They’re searching for the best talent to work closely with their experienced marketing team and content producers to broaden our coverage of the global blockchain industry. You’ll be part of a team that drives the development
of new products and services to help the global blockchain community better understand the market environment. You’ll also have the benefit of both formal and informal training sessions to help you learn about blockchain from top industry professionals. Successful candidates are highly detail-oriented, able to
work effectively both alone and in teams, and have an inquisitive mind. You’ll be joining a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment, but with the stability of an established company. Should the successful candidate add value to their business, there is also the potential to become a full-time team member
in their exciting company.
● Work under supervision of the company team to develop our product decks, business development, produce original content, analyse data analytics and project manage our latest blockchain projects
● Attend networking events
● General Excel, PowerPoint, and Word tasks
● Some general translation work (Chinese – English)
● Native fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Mandarin desirable, but not absolutely necessary
● Proficient in social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Steem)
● Able to produce creative photos and videos using photo and video editing suites such as Adobe suite or Final Cut Pro to be posted to Youtube and social media platforms would be a plus
● Strong writing and communication skills
● Background or strong interest in blockchain technology and finance
This company is an independently operated subsidiary of multi-national company, the backer of a $200 million blockchain investment fund that spans 50 companies and projects, including the development of ACX.io, Australia’s largest crypto exchange to date, and the acquisition of DigitalX, the world’s first-ever publicly listed blockchain company.
They have rich experience in successfully launching exchanges around the world – in both developed and emerging markets and gained trust and support from foreign governments and authorities through these global partnerships.