General Internship Information
- Business Area: Legal
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 972
- Gather and prepare information for attorneys and partners
- Organizing and maintaining client documents and files
- Assist with client meetings and cases (write proposals, articles, newsletter)
- Assist with English presentations
- Brand building
- Draft non-legal memoranda and correspondence based on guidance from attorneys and partners;
- Assisting the firm with operating social medias by updating and writing articles (relating to Chinese policies, regulations and business environment)
- Collecting clients’ information and industrial knowledge by attending Chamber’s events
- Major in Law, Economics or International Business
- Eager to learn about business in China
- Open minded, teamplayer
- Reliable, flexible and a can-do attitude in all situations is essential
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
You will get to work at one of the most promising law firms in Shanghai and fast track to present regional and international legal service industry via various activities, cases and projects. There is a friendly atmosphere in the office and you will be considered as a true team member. You will also have the opportunity to go on a business trip once a month with the team to meet clients or attend events.
You will be given projects that is in line with your profile which can be more focused on marketing for example. The tasks can be discussed during the interview with the company.
This company is a full-service law firm that focuses on serving international clients. This company's core mission is to protect and defend clients who conduct business in China regarding all aspects of the law. They carefully listen to client needs and design tailor-made legal solutions that offer maximized protection. Most of their attorneys have more than 10 years of experience serving international clients.