General Internship Information
- Business Area: Legal
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 1 month - 4 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 751
- Translating, editing and proofreading Legal documents
- Draft of Legal texts and documents
- Helping with Marketing work
- Assisting the lead lawyer in his work
- Working with international firms
- Major in law or experience in the field
- Good communicator
- Reliable and teamworker
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Very good level of English is required
- Mandarin skills are a plus
The intern might be able to attend sessions in court depending on his performances. The lead lawyer has 10 years of experience in the field and is willing to pass on his knowledge to his interns.
The allowance will depend on the intern's skills and experiences.
This Law firm is a brand new Chinese law firm because this law firm has new mode of operation, new managing philosophy and new practice areas. They carry out management way of corporatization, market operation and team operation, which can provide their lawyers a platform to improve their abilities as well as achieve their personal career success. As to our clients, they are providing the most advanced legal services in the legal industry, which can satisfy the broadest and newest demands in legal market. During the process of providing our service, we insist in the principles of good faith and diligence. For any case this firm focusses on helping their clients with patience and full communication when analyzing the cases thoroughly. They believe this will help them working out the best way to solve the legal issues for our clients.