Junior Project Manager/Digital Marketing Assistant
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 660
The company is looking for a talented, well-organized individual who will be helping with project management tasks related to two major accounts of theirs from the automotive industry. Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- collect files/contents
-prepare monthly performance reports (including google analytics)
- work with project management tool basecamp
- attend client meetings
This internship will give the successful candidate a thorough understanding of the different facets involved in digital marketing for a major Chinese client.
- University studies in any of the following fields: marketing/business administration/or other relevant fields.
- Chinese language expertise preferred but not a prerequisite.
- Fluent English.
- Candidates will need to successfully pass a Skype interview and complete a small test assignment.
- A bonus or allowance might be given depending on performance and duration of the internship.
This a digital agency based in Beijing and Hamburg, founded in 1999. They offer comprehensive digital solutions to various clients in China and the West: independent individuals, SMEs, NGOs, Fortune 500 companies.