General Internship Information
- Business Area: Journalism & Media
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1159
- Assist in updating viewing reports and article feeback.
- Assist with proof reading translation articles
- Assist in researching on behalf of editors
- Work with Editors to create original content (optional and only if the intern has a passion for writing)
- Work with editors on taking photographs (Only if the intern has an interest in photography)
- Help upload articles to our WeChat account
- Update and track news stories as they develop.
- To pitch ideas, research and write articles
- To attend interviews with the goal of eventually conducting their own interviews
- Must be a native English speak or have an excellent understanding of spoken and written English.
- Must be familiar with word and excel
- No experience of media is necessary but a desire to learn is a must.
This is an exciting opportunity that is flexible to fit the individual coming to learn with us. We offer a great opportunity to learn about how a media company operate in China and whilst the structure of each internship will essentially be the same for each intern, we can tailor their work load to suit their ability and desire to learn. If you are interested in photography or Media Management this can be discussed as well.
A forward thinking Media company with a range of departments that focuses on embracing Chinese and western style media.
This company is a WeChat based English lifestyle magazine that brings news and lifestyle article to expats and Chinese nationals living in Shanghai.