General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1375
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Need to provide support to the development team and employees for the backend database system
- Website Testing
- User Story Creation-Analyze real estate platform and create user stories to improve functionality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style.
- Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources.
- Proficiency in business software, especially Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Willingness to learn
- Energetic and hardworking individual
- Ability to prioritise workload when required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- An interest in IT
Applicants need to complete a pre- interview test. Depending on their test results, they are selected or not for an interview.
They accept remote Interns.
This company is a boutique private equity firm engaging in investments with both compelling financial returns and positive social impact. Headquartered in Shanghai, we specialize in cross-border technology investments. Their key focus sectors are Energy, Water, Media & Culture, and Health Sciences.
Their work includes investment, financial advisory, and consultancy.