International Strategy Analyst Internship
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1323
Work with international directors and senior management in Beijing to identify
strategic priorities, and match them with strong data analysis and actionable
• You need to be able to have your finger on the pulse of the market with our field
in the team, and tie that to market trends and data analysis.
• Your insights, research, and planning will guide Growth and Product meetings.
• Actively support all strategic planning and analytical activity for senior
•Support the account management teams and distributors with actionable data for
in-field sales initiatives.
• Develop and manage tools and processes to execute against strategic business
• Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reports and models to assist
regional/national/city business development. We need to make data driven
• Establish ad-hoc scorecard metrics to help management make decisions about
opportunities and then monitor the strategic plan after it is acted upon.
1-3 years of work/internship experience in investment banking, private equity,
consulting, strategy, business intelligence or related areas, including leadership
of project teams and management of junior team members
• Start-up experience is a plus
• Bachelor degree level education (Masters or MBA a big plus)
• Excellent Excel skills
• Great understanding of business strategy and databases
• You must have an entrepreneurial mind-set
• Strong communication skills to digest and understand business needs across
regions and business areas.
• Great communications skills and stakeholder management to work with teams
around the EU and globally.
• Organization is absolutely essential.
• You need to be able to synthesize a lot of information quickly, and provide rapid
analysis for our management team to analyze to take action on.
• Strong ability to take a long-term view of the whole picture and think about the
business at a strategic level
• Attention to detail.
• You can work well within a team -- you feel comfortable both leading the team,
and at other times taking a back seat.
This company was founded in 2015 and exists out of a team of technologists, industrial designers, engineers and creatives that have come together to change the way urban citizens explore their city on lithium electric scooters. They are designing world-class electric scooters that will be essential to the future of urban mobility across the globe. They believe that their vehicles will forever change the way that urbanites live, work, and socialize in their favorite cities around the world.