International Business Development intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 937
- Assist in the development of the company overseas
- Financial analysis and competition analysis of existing bike sharing program
- Help to create the strategy of the company to go abroad
- Adapt the business model to foreign countries
- Assist the Business Development Director in daily tasks
- Rigorous and thorough
- Positive attitude
- Business background (bachelor minimum required)
- Pro-active in getting information and summarising it
- Chinese is a major plus, any other foreign language (Japanese, French, German) is welcome
- Reliable & autonomous
- Analytical skills are highly valued
This company is a fast growing startup. The intern will be able to evolve in a fast-paced environment with a strong international vision. There will be opportunities to work on international projects for candidates.
You will also work closely with the Business Development director and learn from his extensive experience in China.
The allowance will be determined according to the candidate\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s skills & experiences.
If the experience is successful, hiring opportunities are possible.
This company enhances urban transport through IT & innovation: it\'s the world\'s first station less bike sharing program. They enable anyone to conveniently pick up and return a bike at any location, within white lines on the sidewalk. It’s affordable, healthy, helps to reduce congestion and has a positive impact on the environment! They recently launched and have already received a very warm welcome from the media, as well as their users. They are growing 20% a week and they are open to provide a number of different opportunities to their employees!