International Business Development Assistant
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1277
- Generate leads and potential business.
- The International Business Development Trainee shall support the Business Development team generate meetings & pitches for new projects by developing new client opportunities.
- The trainee shall also help in the day-to-day tasks of ongoing business accounts & activities.
- Trainee is to present and represent the company
- Collects (on & off-line) International China Activities e.g. China Business Lectures,
- China Business Gatherings, Symposiums, trade-missions and Fairs
- Seeks a way the company can cooperate or be present.
- Visits, attends networking events and connects with international commercial chambers to seek business opportunities & leads for the company.
These China Business related events may take place in China or elsewhere in the world.
- Creative problem-solving
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Great at networking and talented in connecting people
- Presentation & representation skills
- Well mannered and respectful approach to people around him/her.
- Approachable, connecting and cooperative
- Online savvy and off-line smart.
- Team player, positive life & working attitude, professional, conscientious and responsible
- Willing to learn and work in an international growing environment
This company is young & energetic and chooses to work with people that possess a genuine & positive can-do attitude.
Punctuality, proper grooming, decency and a confident yet humble self-presentation is part of their DNA.
Here work people that enjoy to surround themselves with good people, supporting each other every day in being the best version of themselves.
The company is team oriented and every team member always carries a professional & positive energy.
With a touch of hospitality in their style, the team professionally assists their global clientele as to achieve the most out of their China ventures.
This company services international clients doing business in (or with) China and operates from a beautiful office in the Core Business District of Shanghai's City Center.
The firm supports international companies with their businesses operations and/or market entries in China. International firms can leverage on their local network, China business experiences and local presence.
Being the On-the-Ground China Team they help companies gain the required market share by supporting them with multiple service disciplines.