Industrial Design Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Engineering
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 485
Design Interns work collaboratively, creatively, and flexibly within interdisciplinary teams and clients. Our design process involves careful observations of industry, technology and of course people; gathering through a creative perspective; exploring and defining design opportunities; helping to define strategy; creating tangible design expressions; and communicating the essence of these ideas.
Being a intern means you do a lot of observing & brainstorming and iterating with designers with backgrounds. This diversity of thought and approach results in breakthrough ideas that lead to innovative outcomes.
The ideal Industrial Design Intern will have experience and familiarity with:
- Development and visualization of concepts through sketching
- A strong personal point of view and design thinking
- Deep understanding and appreciation of aesthetics, articulated clearly and concisely
- Rapid prototype building and understanding of 2D and 3D visualization software
- Design documentation
- Strong verbal, written and client presentation skills
Our ideal intern:
- is passionate about their craft/area of specialization
- demonstrates a clear “point-of-view” relating to their design
- plays nicely with others
- is self-directed toward excellent work outcomes
- thrives in ambiguity
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period, if both parties are satisfied.
This is a service company providing an integrated innovation portfolio made up of:
The company was founded in Beijing in 2011 under the belief that integrated design & marketing is the smarter way forward.
They have core 6 members who make up their SWAT team of various design & marketing specialists. They partner with various companies to facilitate their approaches, thus keeping themselves agile and flexible, something they feel is important.
Their objective is to offer their clients the opportunity to communicate their product with a compelling & consistent story, through:
+ Great design
+ Consistent story telling from design through to marketing
+ Stronger client relationships built through shared interest and long term objectives.