General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 935
- Small team with each one granted with important autonomy, key accountabilities with regular reporting and support
- Market and promote the English App - Monitor and adjust users acquisitions through various promotional channels (offline/online)
- Contribute to commercial activities - Prospect, convert & monitor cooperation with partners/clients
- Data Analysis.
- Strong academic background (leading Business Schools and/or engineering schools; dual background (MBA is a plus)
- At least 6 months of successful professional experience with defined responsibilities and deliverables (consulting, marketing, start-up…) web experience is a plus
- Significant interest in web sector, marketing and entrepreneurship, knowledge and knowhow in strategy and finance
- Fluent in English - Chinese is a plus
- Leadership, team work spirit, rigorous, interpersonal skills, creative, run the extra mile
The company seeks a Polyvalent Junior Manager who should be able to contribute significantly to their business operaitons. He/She will enjoy an entrepreneurial experience with possibility to stay in the company after internship completion.
This company is an internet start-up company which has been founded in 2013. The company is dedicated to building an open, transparent and reliable social platform aiming at sharing health related reviews whilst enabling people to make better health decisions. They believe that health is a journey they make together and they expect to build a healthier future along with their users.