Graphic Designer (Branding & Social)
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 947
1. Becoming the “tastemaker”. Internalizing our existing visual identity and making confident decisions with regard to aesthetic direction and development of brand image. Seeing brand image as an extension self.
2. Working independently within demanding time and budgetary constraints. Capable of setting goals, timelines and executing efficiently.
3. Working closely with marketing team to understand strategic direction and transform abstract ideas/prompts into tangible designs. Capable of presenting creative ideas in line with company vision
4. Working independently and with creative confidence. Takes an active leadership role in executing projects from start to finish. Leads, does not follow
5. Understanding current design trends in the market and making suggestions based on popular trends
6. Thinking outside-the-box and challenging the status-quo
- Living and breathing social media;
- Having outstanding graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator) and basic HTML design skills;
- Having extreme passion in graphic design and creating, willing to learn and experience new culture and different industries
This consulting company is a leading advisor for communication-based business strategies in China. They provide integrated marketing & PR strategy, branding, Digital & Social Media campaigns and Event Live communication. Together with big clients, they regularly carry out promotion/branding events with them throughout China.
This is a foreign owned Chinese language school in China. The Hangzhou franchise regularly organizes excellent cultural events and big size (networking) business events in Hangzhou.