Graphic Design Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 900
- Prepares projects by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- English Native speaker (or near native level)
- Major in design, visual communication or art
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Any photography or video knowledge is a plus
- Any design experience related to food industry is a plus
- Familiar with social media, such as facebook or instagram
This company mainly delivers professional public relations event planning and marketing services for domestic and foreign well-known brands. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Shanghai, This company persists in providing their clients with systematic planning and excellent execution services.