Graphic Design Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 600.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 522
You will be in charge of designing and communicating all graphic work for the shops, press releases and packaging. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Creating promotional print and digital graphics, PPT, posters, brochures, cards, website information updates, etc.
- Assisting the twelve retail shops in Shanghai in organizing displays
- Assisting during the set up for openings, special events or sales events (at least once per month)
- Designing personalized packaging material for major clients such as hotel chains
- Fluent in English
- Creative and open personality
- Experienced in design positions
- Experience or studying in the field of Graphic Design
- Familiar with CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrate, 3DsMAX and other design software
- Strong learning capacity, patient and careful, diligent, dedicated
- Lunch and transportation costs will be reimbursed
Established in 1989, this company today is a recognized leader for natural sleep products, bed linen, towels and furniture for homes and hotels. They have a growing network of stores in now 12 countries and are proud to supply customers anywhere in the world.
They are committed to manufacturing the best beds in the world in the most sustainable way possible. All their products are made from natural materials from renewable sources, such as coco fibre, natural rubber, wool, cotton, sea grass, horsehair, silk, linen, wood and goose down.