Graphic Design Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 488
Our team is looking for a talented graphic and web design intern. You live to create simple, smart work and are willing work hard to help the company implement memorable and impactful graphic design for a variety of projects, ranging from identity / packaging / way finding and product design.
- Be a challenger and debater of creative, more than just a sounding board
- Create great stuff
- Generate wireframes and design comps for rapidly evolving project
- Event identities, materials, and signage
- Style guides
- Demonstrate a passion for producing innovative and amazing work that is positively virulent
- Experience life at a growing design company
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Design Related Subjects – Product/Fashion/Graphic etc.
- Work well in a cross-functional, bi-lingual environment and possess excellent communication skills
- Hard work, pursue perfection and finish work on time
- Able to work under pressure and be committed to deliver agreed upon results
Outside the obviousness of the job, you’ll fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work involves work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period, if both parties are satisfied.
This is a service company providing an integrated innovation portfolio made up of:
The company was founded in Beijing in 2011 under the belief that integrated design & marketing is the smarter way forward.
They have core 6 members who make up their SWAT team of various design & marketing specialists. They partner with various companies to facilitate their approaches, thus keeping themselves agile and flexible, something they feel is important.
Their objective is to offer their clients the opportunity to communicate their product with a compelling & consistent story, through:
+ Great design
+ Consistent story telling from design through to marketing
+ Stronger client relationships built through shared interest and long term objectives.