Generator Electromagnetic Design Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Engineering
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 4 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 582
- Electromagnetic calculation for the Permanent Magnet Generator. (using FEA software proficient at no-load, rated load, short-circuit,etc.)
- Performing tasks using generator and its control system simulation.
- Knowledge of Electromagnetic Design
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to use Ansoft, Magnet, Flux ,Jmag or Ansys Electromagnetic Software
- Efficient with at least one electromagnetic simulation software and control
simulation software is a plus
- Knowledge of Generator Design, Motor Drive and Control Theory
- Only candidates who are open to hiring opportunities after the internship period will be considered.
Allowance: monthly salary + living costs in Beijing (accommodation, visa extensions, transportation and lunch costs covered by the company)
Founded in 1998, the company is one of the largest wind turbine manufacturers in the world with operations in Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Americas. As of the end of the second quarter 2010, over 6,000 turbines are in service, setting a standard of excellence and reliability around the globe. The company´s integrated business model encompasses research and development, manufacturing, and comprehensive turnkey solutions including wind resources evaluation, feasibility studies, siting calculation, project management and diagnosis, project financing and O&M. They collaborate with a variety of international partners to advance industry-leading supply chain strategies, production capabilities, innovative turbine designs and R&D programs that have helped the company capture close to 8% of the global market and rank among the top five global wind companies in terms of market share in 2009.