Frontdesk Guestrelation Manager Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Hospitality
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 2,250.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 204
Under the guidance of the manager on duty, the intern will:
- be responsible for providing quality services to the guests,
- be responsible for the development and improvement of the relationship between customers to enhance the loyalty of the hotel guests
- be responsible for the reception and guidance of the guests within the hotel and will accompany all the hotel’s guests (especially VIP) settle in
- look for opportunities to solicit feedback from guests and timely advice.
- always try to achieve guests’ highest satisfaction.
- provide personalized services to former guests and advice the hotel's promotions in order to maximize the revenues for the hotel.
- Strong adaptability, strong organizational skills, able to handle emergencies and multitask
- Height: female around 1.68 meters, male around 1.78 meters required
- Hospitality background is required and familiarity with five stars standards is strongly preferred
Fluent English language skills
The hotel is part of the Jin Jiang International Hotel Management Co., Ltd, opened in 1989. It was the 50th best-star hotel awarded by the National Tourism Administration in 1996. In the same year, it was also awarded from the American Academy of Hospitality Science and Technology Institute as highest honor for the 36th Five Star Diamond Award price. With the 2005 renovation project the hotel’s added value became wider. Its brand new lobby and renovated deluxe rooms provide a new image of the hotel to guests. The hotel guarantees excellent services and accommodation solutions for every guest. The range of services is wide and the hotel’s five stars certification is a guarantee.The hotel is located on the bank of the Liangma River, about 20 minutes from downtown area and about the same to the airport.