Financial Business Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Finance
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 908
- Research and analysis for consulting projects and investment deals, including knowledge of basic financial and business principles
- Assist with creation of professional, bilingual consulting reports
- Liaise in both English & Chinese with various project stakeholders, including clients and internal teams
- Executive assistance to the Project Director as needed, including potential travel
- Coordination of due diligence
- Must have a finance background
- Ability to speak English and a least conversational Chinese
- Chinese speakers preferred
This company is currently looking for an intelligent, resourceful, and fast-learning person to work in their growing number of projects. This person will be responsible for playing key roles in the cases they take on, and should have the tools to quickly assess business models and research potential markets, competitors, and key statistics for businesses. This candidate should be able to organize information effectively and create bilingual reports, as well as assist with day-to-day administrative tasks in an efficient manner. As this is a growing company, this position is ideally suited for someone who is looking for a fast-paced and exiting work environment with ample opportunities to grow professionally.
The allowance will be determined according to the candidate's skills & experiences.
This company is a boutique private equity firm engaging in investments with both compelling financial returns and positive social impact. Headquartered in Shanghai, we specialize in cross-border technology investments. Their key focus sectors are Energy, Water, Media & Culture, and Health Sciences.
Their work includes investment, financial advisory, and consultancy.