Events Management Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 44
One of Beijing’s leading expat schools for English speaking children. The school has a long tradition of high quality education, musical advancement and sporting excellence. This school is looking for interns to help principally with events management. But the school would also welcome interns with skills in teaching, coaching, marketing, communication, purchasing, virtual technology and landscape architecture:
- Creating, maintaining and organizing events which the school is renowned for
- Interact with students, staff and parents
- Responsibility to aid consultants on new projects
- Attend meetings and develop ideas
- Willing to put in extra hours in the evening and some weekends
The candidate will be expected to organize and evaluate his or her time and work:
- High interest in the field of education
- Events Management or other related experience and skills
- Must be able to provide a police letter stating you have a clean criminal record
- Work independently under pressure with people from a different cultural background.
- PC, Internet and MS Office skills required.
Fluent English speaker, Chinese language is a plus
Fluency in French and Spanish also welcome
The school, split between 3 campuses, provides an education of the highest quality in English to international students between the ages of one and eighteen. The school philosophy emphasizes the student’s intellect and personal development, with a focus on art, music and sport.