General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1286
1. Support for execution team – online content and design
2. Communicate project goals and objectives with social media and PR team
3. Oversea daily work by social media executives, ensuring outstanding levels of performance, quality, cost effectiveness, and marketing alignment to brand standards.
4. Manage campaign proposals and execution plans with high level professionalism
5. Collaborate to negotiate contracts or agreement with media partners / suppliers when necessary
6. Build and maintain partnerships with required media partners/KOLs/ bloggers/celebrities for up to 5 clients. Communicate closely with Director in terms of marketing budget
7. 7. Manage cross-functional processes, identify resources needed, assign and prioritize tasks/responsibilities and ensure deadlines are met.
8. Organize and manage effective competitor analysis and social media trends meetings with PR team – identifying positive and high ROI opportunities to test in the market
9. Evaluate market reactions to campaigns; ensure timely adjustment of strategy to meet changing client and market needs.
10. Support in the monthly reports of all metrics
ü Ability to speak and write Mandarin Strong management skills Accountability for project requirements: make a decision and own it.
ü Able to work autonomously Personable, attentive and approachable Good quality of Microsoft works and social media platforms.
ü Knowledge of searching online Proactive: always striving to do more or try something new. Fresh: Keep up to date with trending online activity, new sites, issues and all things digital. Social: Take initiative in engaging and building strong relationships. Organized: Make monthly reports on what is trending or any feedback.
We are a one-stop-shop for booking tickets, experiences and trips in Shanghai, Beijing and around China. Allowing people to plan their free time effectively whether they are a local, expat or tourist.