General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1358
This role will be responsible for creating innovative work, striving to raise the creative bar.
The right fit is flexible in the role within the team and within the company and is able to confidently pitch and present ideas to team. He/she is transparent and effectively communicates throughout the stages of production to all takeholders. Most importantly, this creative is willing to take creative risks and have fun.
The intern will be needed to:
- Support the account team in planning, coordinating and executing events
- Assist in the creation of proposals and presentations
- Assist at events
- Communicate with vendors/suppliers for event material.
• Detailed, meticulous, and organized being resourceful and solution-oriented
• Able to effectively communicate and interface with all internal teams
• Open to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
• Flexible within day-to-day duties helping where it’s needed in a rapidly and everchanging
• Open to working long-hours and weekends when needed
As an integrated marketing agency based in Shanghai, this company is an experiential agency intent on creating emotional connections between brands and their audiences. They conceptualise and roll out customised events that attract audiences and keep you top-of-mind. Consumers are seeking more emotional relationships with brands - live creative activations provide the strongest and most immediate connection. They work on delivering experiences and are hyper-focused on integrated event planning and management, creative design and production and video content development. Having been in Greater China for more than a decade, a broad section of global brands such as Coca-Cola, TE Automotive, CBME, McDonald's, Triumph and Ubisoft, trust them with marketing activities. They pride themselves on consistent and top-notch service.