General Internship Information
- Business Area: Engineering
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 261
They are looking for an intern who are outgoing, ambitious and willing to learn more about China\'s automotive industry.
- Work on improving and extending the organization of the distribution of raw material/finish goods/tools between factory and warehouse via “milk run train” in place
- Kaizen activities (Continuous improvements) in the manufacturing areas, in order to improve our safety, quality and/or productivity
- Support to the technical team, regular exchange with manufacturing/process engineers, maintenance
- Background in electronics engineering is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience in project related to electronics is a plus
- Bachelor and Master degree are both welcome
- Good reading and writing skills in English
- Independent and self-motivated
On location during your internship, the company will provide you with meals and housing. The position is out of Beijing. You will have to take the high speed train to get to the city, which is only around 20-30 minutes.
This company is a very innovative global leader in automotive sensing systems for occupant detection and classification, enhancing safety in vehicles produced by major car manufacturers worldwide. They have around 1,600 employees worldwide and they operate technical centers in Luxembourg, Germany, Slovakia, the United States, China and South Korea, as well as a representative office in Japan and Singapore.