Creative Marketing Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 886
- Create commercial design work with the design team and other marketing-related visuals.
- Assistance with visual elements of event production.
- Work closely with social media team to create coherent and effective web and print promotions.
- Assistance with printing process.
- Assistance in developing visual identity of company.
- Student or recent graduate of graphic design or related field.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator, with at least a working knowledge of InDesign.
- Web design skills a plus.
- Good eye for colour, design and typography with strong creative skills in branding.
- Ability to multitask and meet short deadlines.
- Open-minded approach to work.
- Fluent in English, Chinese language ability a plus.
This is an unpaid internship. Commission-based bonuses available on per event or project basis.
Founded in Hong Kong, 2002, this company has become Asia’s leader in creating and delivering high-impact marketing solutions that enable their clients to enhance their competitive advantage. Be it live events, brand strategy, public relation campaigns and/or advertising, our team builds experiences for all client-facing points of communication. Their Hong Kong Team services Southeast Asia, while their Shanghai Team provides solutions throughout Greater China.
The communication Branch of this company (in Shanghai) has been founded in 2012, boasts a top International team that aspire to inspire. Driven by years of marketing experience in the U.S.A., they are proud to serve multiple industries including Banking & Finance, Property Developers, Fashion & Apparel Retailers, Chemical & Allied Product Manufacturers, Home Appliance Retailers, plus Arts & Leisure clients.