Content Officer Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 874
The role of the content officer is primarily to create original and quality content for the company’s online (and sometimes offline) marketing efforts.
- Producing regular content for our official blog
- Proof-reading and editing the work of your peers
- Maintaining Social Media sites and producing engaging content appropriate for each site
- Keeping up to date with the social media strategy
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to maintain the current content plan and to develop the content marketing strategy.
- To support the senior marketing manager with various marketing related tasks
Bachelors degree is preferred, but not required (ideally in English or a Marketing related subject)
- Previous experience in Marketing, Branding or Sales is preferred
- Excellent writing skills and communication
- Efficiency in proof-reading & editing
- Willingness to embrace change and adapt on the fly
- Consistently striving to learn more about the latest platforms, marketing tools and technology
- Passionate about travel the travel industry
This company offers the great opportunity to get to know the different aspects of Beijing thoroughly!
This company's team is a mix of Chinese and Foreign like-minded travel lovers and professionals with a can-do attitude, base in Beijing, China. The company develops a platform connecting independent travellers directly with local expert guides. Their goal is to provide the best travel experience for independent travellers in China.