China Trip Leader
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1293
• Assist client officers with tasks such as the following:
- Prepare all necessary materials prior to departure.
• While traveling:
- Know itineraries and locations.
- Know the code of conduct for the trip.
- Responsible of leading activities.
- Deliver safety rules and educational content during the trip.
- Give a short brief each day to TLA office about the day.
- Assist in handling all trip problems and emergencies.
- Be able to interact with trip leaders, teachers, students and local staff.
- Excellent English, Chinese is a plus.
- Willing to take challenges, hardworking, positive and cautious.
- Responsible, outgoing and good communication skills.
- 21 years of age or older
- University Degree
- Non-criminal record
- Good physical resistance
- Creative and outgoing personality
- Likes outdoor activities
This company is an educational tour provider for students in China, Japan, and South East Asia. The company focuses on showing the real side of these countries by providing adventurous tours with educational content. The company has offices in London, Shanghai, and Boston.