General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 weeks - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1301
Patient service & relations department.
• Scripting and video making of based on requirement from management
• Patient experience mapping collaboration
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Community outreach:
o Support on projects for developing the different niche markets, visit embassies and companies. Support to build corporate relationships with different companies
o Write articles for social media or translate from English to mother tongue (if speak other languages) for publishing on the official hospital wechat account
o Attend different outreach activities
o Mystery shopping activities and market research
o Generate analysis reports
• Develop training sessions for the patient services team and work closely on training sessions with the nursing education group for the nursing team.
• Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Speaking clearly to communicate with patients, families, physicians and staff regarding patient’s condition and care. Must be able to communicate and be literate in the English or Chinese Language.
• Interpersonal Skills: Ability to develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians and staff to effectively treat patients.
• Essential Mental Abilities: Must be able to empathize with patients and patient’s family’s current situation to fully address their needs.
• Essential Sensory Requirements: Ability to visually assess patients and to utilize sight to implement and evaluate interventions.
• Must be literate with everyday computer functions, Microsoft Office and the Windows operating system.
• Must be able to work effectively within multiple large teams.
• Good problem solver and always positive attitude facing challenges.
• Previous hospital knowledge is preferred but not required.
• Bilingual abilities are preferred but not required. (Any language)
A medical student will have the option of shadowing a physician.
Customer relations department in one of Beijing's best hospitals.
This organisation focus is reaching out to new patients in the expat community and monitor patient relations within the organisation. Patient service is highly prioritised in this company.