Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 954
- Leading own projects (or parts of them) with full responsibility
- Supporting company management on operational, organizational and strategic topics
- Analyzing large data sets and deriving creative improvement measures to fuel growth and efficiency
- Developing market- and competitor analyses
- Identifying and developing partnerships with relevant companies
- You have already or are in the advanced progress of successfully obtaining a Bachelor\'s or Master\'s degree with top grades from university // technical background welcome
- You are available for at least 4, preferably 6 months
- You strive for personal achievement and long-term growth and you are known for going \"the extra mile\"
- You have an absolute hands-on mentality, strong analytical and strong communication skills
- You can easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You master MS Office - especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fully proficient in Business English
- Experience in start-ups, investment banking, management consulting, or any leadership role is a major plus.
This company is revolutionizing the way consumers purchase beauty and cosmetics online. This company\'s mission is to become the world\'s largest Internet platform outside of the United States and China. This identifies and builds proven Internet business models and transfers them to new, underserved or untapped markets where it seeks to scale them into market leading online companies. This company is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: eCommerce, marketplaces, travel and financial technology. This company started in 2007 and has now more than 30,000 employees across its network of companies,which are active in more than 110 countries across six continents.
This company is a leading global incubator and VC fund that invests in the development of companies in the internet industry. It identifies and builds proven Internet business models and transfers them to new markets where it seeks to scale them into market leading online companies. The company is focused on proven online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across three sectors: e-Commerce, marketplaces and financial technology. Started in 2007 and now has more than 25,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 100 countries across six continents.
Operating in more than 100 countries on five continents allows more than 25,000 people around the globe to share their expertise. This vast think tank of entrepreneurship and technology evolves every day.