Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 5 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 808
- Conduct company and distributor research.
- Contact companies and relevant industry associations for BD purposes.
- Assist in miscellaneous tasks related to marketing and business development.
- Make coffee, scan documents and be quiet. Just kidding, they expect the opposite from you!
- Strong research skills and an eye for detail
- Background (i.e. studies/work) in business preferred
- Available for at least three months
During the internship you will get the opportunity to learn about doing business in China and hone your research and BD skills. You will also get plenty of freedom and responsibilities; hence you need to be comfortable taking up projects by yourself. This company is a flat organization in which hierarchy is not so important: they value everyone’s opinion and encourage people to take initiative.
The company assists foreign-owned B2B companies gain a strong foothold in China. Their unique platform in China that combines product development, sales and incubator services, offers a cost-efficient and low-risk solution to foreign-owned companies aspiring a successful and competitive entry into China. They are not a consultancy agency nor do they believe in paper-driven solutions. Instead they approach their clients business like it is their own and provide them with a competitive edge from the moment they enter China. They supply their clients with an action-driven, result-orientated approach and provide assistance on every step of the way.