Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 709
- Research on news, industrial updates, business opportunities and potential target companies
- Create content in article and PPT form to share with clients and followers
- Participate at industrial exhibition fairs and networking events.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Business development teams when needed.
- Innovate on ways to sharpen client interaction and improve service offer.
- English native speaker (preferably from the US or Canada)
- Graduate (or soon to graduate) from University school with a business degree or journalism (with focus on business) degree
- Proven writing skills and commitment to writing
- Able to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Computer skills : knowledge of photoshop, ppt, design programs is an advantage
- Out-of-the-box mindset, proactive and punctual
- Training provided: learn by doing, participate in the weekly meetings, attend networking events and events organized by the company
This company supports foreign companies at different penetration stages to setup, develop and optimize their sales and manufacturing operations in China. They deal with management support of sales & distribution in China, business recovery in China, industrial project management & manufacturing in China and investments in China.