Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1194
Duties and Responsibilities: (Business Development)
• Research web-based resources and stakeholder to be able to clearly define potential products, companies, and/or markets to target
• Develop business leads with cryptocurrency companies, currency exchanges, wallet companies and individual analysts for partnership opportunities.
• Identify leading potential partners based on defined criteria such as: size of company, innovation profile and strategic fit, within each market for TokenInsight
• Develop a SWOT analysis for each opportunity by researching areas such as: competitive intelligence, market trends and pricing history
• Create accurate and clear reports for markets analyzed to determine prioritization
• Generate presentation materials to approach potential partner companies
• University Degree or higher in either Chinese or a business-related field
• Fluent English (basic Chinese is a plus)
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A keen eye for detail with strong proofreading skills
• Determined, resilient and able to work under pressure
• Highly organized with the ability to plan and priorities workloads under tight deadlines
• Flexible and adaptable to new concepts and methods of working
• Self-motivated to deliver exceptional results and advance their career
A bit far from Sanlitun but close to Wudaokou centre, next to Qinghua University.
TokenInsight is dedicated towards providing accurate ratings, research, and analytics that contribute to more informed financial decisions and market transparency.
We are currently seeking responsible, hardworking, and ambitious interns to join our international team in Beijing. This role is perfect for those seeking a career in a business-related field in an international environment. If you consider yourself to be highly motivated, tenacious and adaptable to new ways of working then this is the right challenge for you.