General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 6 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 919
a. Business Segment
- Gather, synthesize and prioritize business needs based on input from sponsors and global stakeholders.
- Develop and document any new business process that will occur.
- Validate the solution that is delivered meets business requirements via User Acceptance Testing.
- Liaison with BD team for the introduction and adoption of new business practices.
- Oversee the administration team to ensure the proper record keeping.
- Work with GM to invite potential investors.
b. Financial Segment
- Responsible for creating long-term strategies to improve the financial goals of an organization
- Assisting top management in determining the wealth and value of a company.
- Creating and implementing investment plans to help the organization meet their long-term goals.
- Provide and interpret financial information.
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predicting future trends.
- analyse competitors and market trends.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Manage budgets and prepare budget forecasts.
c. Marketing Sales
- Follow the customers\\\' requirements and enhance the customer relationship
- Identify opportunities abroad and develop new marketing strategies
- Communicate mainly with Universities or Internship agencies interested to cooperate
- Continually innovate, give new ideas and try to improve the living experience of customers
- Control customer’s process regarding to communication, services and payments
- Support and be part of the sales process:
-- Carry out market research to know the market
-- Set up a SWOT analysis
-- Recognize and assess the competition in the market
-- Develop new marketing strategies to achieve revenue targets
-- Increase awareness of the company
-- Approach and make appointments with potential business partners
-- Assisting the customer representative in organizing (networking)
-- Writing and copy-editing communication material
-- Web design and updating from the website
-- Assisting on current key projects, ensuring smooth and transparent communication
-- Guide new customers and make appointments with customers and show them our apartments - Keeping social media from the company up-to-date
- Fluent in English
- French, German or Dutch speaking is a big plus
- Student (undergraduate or graduate)
- Social person
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with a team
- Capacity to multitask
- No previous experience required, willingness to learn and capacity to adapt quickly are the main qualities that are needed
This is a young company that offers shared accommodations for students and expats in the heart of Shanghai. As a young company, they want to generate new leads and grow within the real estate market. This is a company with ambition and needs young driven interns.