Brand Ambassador (wine industry)
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1043
- Wine portfolio development and maintenance
- Event organizations and attendance
- National wide travels for wine fairs
- Sponsorship deals development
- Fluent French and English (other languages is a plus)
- Outgoing, results-oriented, time management
- Independent, autonomous and reliable
This company is looking for a dynamic, ambitious and hard working intern that will be part of a fast-paced industry full of opportunities and learning possibilities. Your mission will be to support the company in a broad range of activities from database management, visiting clients, develop sales portfolio as well as travelling around China for promotional activities, wine fairs, conducting wine tastings and developing sponsorship deals with selected partners.
Company will cover visa costs after 3 months internship is completed. You, as an intern, will be required to travel in China.
Leader in the global market with over 150 years of history, and over 200 million bottles sold annually, this company is a producer, importer worldwide distributor and involved in the production of high-quality still wines in the major winemaking regions of the world.