General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1193
Duties and Responsibilities: (Blockchain Analyst)
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
• You have an interest and good knowledge in blockchain, ICO processes and cryptocurrencies.
• Research web-based resources and stakeholder to be able to clearly define potential products, companies, and/or markets to target
• You have very good Excel and PowerPoint skills and a very good command of English; an additional Asian language is more than welcomed.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely to determine acceptable solutions
• Excellent documentation skills with experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
• University Degree or higher in either Chinese or a business-related field
• Fluent English (basic Chinese is a plus)
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A keen eye for detail with strong proofreading skills
• Determined, resilient and able to work under pressure
• Highly organized with the ability to plan and priorities workloads under tight deadlines
• Flexible and adaptable to new concepts and methods of working
• Self-motivated to deliver exceptional results and advance their career
Far From Sanlitun, but in nice location in Wudaokou, near Qinghua University.
TokenInsight is dedicated towards providing accurate ratings, research, and analytics that contribute to more informed financial decisions and market transparency.
We are currently seeking responsible, hardworking, and ambitious interns to join our international team in Beijing. This role is perfect for those seeking a career in a business-related field in an international environment. If you consider yourself to be highly motivated, tenacious and adaptable to new ways of working then this is the right challenge for you.