Back Office Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Hangzhou
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1223
1. Processing purchase orders, including contracts and orders online
2. Controlling the budgets for business trips and events
3. Supporting the relative work
4. Handling customer commission payments
2. Native English or near native English.
3. Major in marketing.
4. Logic thinking and capable to do market research on internet.
5. Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions.
6. Professional written and verbal communication, excel and Power point skills.
Founded in 1986, Transfar Group is a well-known diversified modern private enterprise group. The Group is focused on chemical industry, logistics, agriculture, science & technology city, investment and other business areas. It is rated among "China’s Top 500 Enterprises", "China’s Top 500 Private Enterprises" and "Chinese Top 500 Most Valuable Brands".
Transfar Chemical is the foundation of Transfar’s business, and also one of Transfar Group’s most important business divisions.
Transfar Chemical now has formed a nationwide production and supply network, and actively promote internationalization strategy, by setting up an extensive international marketing network in North America, South America, Southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and other regions. Transfar Chemical has also established strategic cooperative relations with well-known multinational enterprises such as Momentive and Daikin.