General Internship Information
- Business Area: Finance
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 908
- Research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents
- Working with bookkeeping software
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Taking on additional tasks and/or projects in order to learn more about accounting and office operations
- Must be in final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or a recent graduate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style
- Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources
- Proficiency in business software, especially the Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
- Experience using an ERP system is preferred, not required
Compensation: Long term internship compensation can be discussed after a trial period.
Applicants need to complete a pre- interview test. Depending on their test results, they are selected or not for an interview.
This company is a boutique private equity firm engaging in investments with both compelling financial returns and positive social impact. Headquartered in Shanghai, we specialize in cross-border technology investments. Their key focus sectors are Energy, Water, Media & Culture, and Health Sciences.
Their work includes investment, financial advisory, and consultancy.