Graphic Designer / Webmaster
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 360
The candidate will be responsible for the creation of artworks for print and e-illustrations, such as logos, flyers, menus, and in general to take care of the visual identity of the company's clients.
The Intern's responsibilities will include:
- creating graphic prototypes
- managing multiple clients requirements
- being able to build a visual identity starting from the logo and developing all the graphic material required.
- English ability
- Graphic applications knowledge, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Organization skills and high attention to detail
- Typography, color and layout skills
- Experience in web design and UI design is a plus
- Outgoing, independent and self responsible about work management
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with the CEO who has 15 years experience in the events sector
- If you enjoy nightlife, you will also have the possibility to work as PR assistant for their events, which is an opportunity to meet new people and earn an additional commission
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship if both parties are satisfied
This is the strongest event company for promotion in Shanghai. They organize nightlife events every week (Friday or Saturday), which are well known all over town. They cooperate with many different venues like Bar Rouge, Hollywood, The Peninsula Hotel, Sugar lounge…
Since 2008, this company is the strongest event company in Shanghai. The events they organize every week (Friday or Saturday) are well-known and attract an increasing demand among the expat community in Shanghai. They also offer bar consultancy to their customers, providing advices thanks to their experience in this sector. During those four years, the company gathered a lot of impressive partners such as Dolce and Gabbana Martini Bar, Moet Chandon, Pernoricard Group and so on...