Gallery Assistant internship
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Art & Culture
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 941
Your daily work will include (but is not limited to):
- Assisting the two Gallery managers
- Various administrative tasks
- Be actively involved in the gallery\'s activities such as events preparation and organisation, guests reception, etc.
- College degree or above (Graduate students or with internship experience is preferred)
- Can work under pressure, hard working
- Work with enthusiasm and sense of responsibility (strong social skills are a plus)
- Love Art & Cultural exchange (can work in Chinese and English is a plus)
- You Should be Proficient with XLS, PPT, WORD
This is a flexible position dedicated to passionate interns who want to learn from two very experienced gallery managers.
The position can be adjusted to a more Public Relations position depending on the profile of the intern.
This gallery is focused on supporting young Chinese Artists, active in Contemporary Art.
This Art Gallery is managed by two passionate twin sisters, dedicated to bring the Art Contemporary to the next level in Shanghai. One studied art management and has an extensive career in luxury branding and art project management in Venice for the biennale exhibition and also Gao Minglu Foundation. Her twin sister studied sculpture and has been involved in many roles within the art market, having worked in world’s prestigious alleries. Yet, they felt something was amiss here in China. Combining their ideals, they founded and launched this Art Gallery on April 22, 2016 - a transformed space in the heart of the former French Concession in Shanghai where extensive activities can come together in an artistic space.