Video Production Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Film & Video
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1064
- Primarily responsible for videos shooting and post-production editing
- Participate in the script design of characters interview videos
- Coordinate and promote videos filming of the interview
- Support on videos post-production related tasks
- Other duties as assigned by colleagues
- Independent or leading capacity of videos shooting and editing
- Proficiency with After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and other software
- Pursuing or graduated with a Bachelor or Mater degree in director, digital media and/or other related fields from a top-tier university
- Highly responsible and proactive with strong coordinating and learning ability, a good team player.
They look for a passionate intern that can learn to work with their high-level employees. There are four positions. All the workers are bilingual. Good location(Jing'an District). If bilingual and performance is good, then there is a hiring opportunity.
We are an independent creative and communications agency based in the heart of Shanghai, China. We look beyond digital channels, seeking instead lasting ideas and narratives to reach and inspire digital native consumers; Within an ever-connected age.