Technology Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1368
- Assist the CTO with building their backend
- Different focuses such as: AI, containers, applications and more
- Research new predictive maintenance solutions
- Currently enrolled or graduated from: computer science, engineering or other quantitative field
- Comfortable using massive data sets and defining data models
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, C++, etc)
- Positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solver
- Strong communication and organizational skills
This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in the world of AI/Tech and enjoys working in a small start-up environment. You'll be at the forefront of developing and working alongside factories that help avoid downtime by monitoring equipment health. You'll be mentored by the founders in helping you develop and improve your coding and programming skills.
We're a startup in China that works in AI/IoT to help factories stay running. Our flagship product is our AI system, which can automatically detect failures in machines before they occur. Currently, we work with multiple manufacturing industries to identify their needs and continuously adjust our solution to their specifications.
The company is co-founded by two foreign nationals, one from the US and one from France. The founders continuously give talks regarding technological subjects at Universities, Consulates and other events. We focus on brining aboard talented individuals who are looking for a complete experience, from working in the day to exploring the city at night.