Technical Support Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Engineering
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 586
- Assist the technical support team in providing support and consulting services to other departments;
- Assist the department with the technical aspect of project bids, participate in clarifications for the projects;
- Participate in the technical evaluation of sales and investment projects;
- Assist the department in collecting the check lists of projects and make the overall technical plan;
- Assist the department in collecting and planning for projects under construction.
- Language requirements: Fluent in English and/or Spanish
- Educational background: Currently pursuing a degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Comfortable with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Only candidates who are open to hiring opportunities after the internship period will be considered.
Allowance: monthly salary + living costs in Beijing (accommodation, visa extensions, transportation and lunch costs covered by the company)
Founded in 1998, the company is one of the largest wind turbine manufacturers in the world with operations in Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Americas. As of the end of the second quarter 2010, over 6,000 turbines are in service, setting a standard of excellence and reliability around the globe. The company´s integrated business model encompasses research and development, manufacturing, and comprehensive turnkey solutions including wind resources evaluation, feasibility studies, siting calculation, project management and diagnosis, project financing and O&M. They collaborate with a variety of international partners to advance industry-leading supply chain strategies, production capabilities, innovative turbine designs and R&D programs that have helped the company capture close to 8% of the global market and rank among the top five global wind companies in terms of market share in 2009.