General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 3,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1172
• Support the Strategy team by conducting consumer research, competitive analysis, social listening, marketing and digital audits.
• Share findings and insights with creative and account teams.
• Understand the key trends that drive consumer behavior and affect the way that brands communicate – always living at the intersection of brands, culture and creativity.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop strategic recommendations for clients, provide input to creative briefs.
• Interact with members from other departments that work with strategy, including creative, marketing sciences, project management, etc
• Bachelor’s degree related to Social Sciences, Marketing or Business (abroad is an advantage).
• Passionate about marketing and digital strategy, knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
• Familiar with primary and secondary research – its methodology, tools and application of techniques.
• Highly collaborative; team player and able to work in a multicultural team
• Self-starter; able to juggle multiple projects at once.
• Proficient in English and Mandarin native speaker.
Strong Hiring Potential for good fits.
For more than 10 years, this leading digital marketing & social commerce agency has been accompanying brands and retailers in the digitalization of the purchase journey of their customers. They support international luxury and retail groups to develop and manage their business expansion in China through social media activation, CRM, technology and e-commerce platforms. Placing innovation at the heart of their approach, they imagine and develop new uses around connected devices, in an ever more connected world. They’ve been supporting many well-known international brands, such as: Galeries Lafayette, Decathlon, Rolex, Klasse14, Charriol, DS automobile, Diptyque, Sephora, ClubMed, Etam, and many more.
The team is composed of a cool mix of international tech savvy and local experts, who love KTV, video games, good wines and going to fitness together!