Social Venture Internship
General Internship Information
- Business Area: NGO
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 435
They are looking for you, a young, energetic, quality-driven individual to join their dynamic team. The position will give you insights on how to run a social venture, manage different stakeholders, drive a project and ensure that tasks are met, and much more.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
• You will be working very closely with the executive director of the foundation
• You will be responsible for daily administration including: Calendar management; Organizing meetings and keeping track of meeting minutes; Managing, and assigning project tasks; etc.
• You will assist and plan outreach and marketing efforts in cooperation with the executive director
• You will assist and drive projects in cooperation with the executive director
• You will assist and develop content for the web presence and social media outlets of the foundation
• BA or above in business administration, non-profit administration, social entrepreneurship.
• A background in the logistics industry is considered a plus.
• Recent Graduate or up to 2 years working experience
• Good project management skills and capable of working to deadlines
• Good workload and time management skills
• Strong communication skills and a structured approach to work
• Detail oriented and excited by challenges
• Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, a drive to succeed
• Open-minded, flexible, inspiring, positive, ambitious, credible, diligent & motivated personality
• Good Chinese (speaking, reading, writing) and fluent English
• Chinese or Foreign applicants welcome
• Team player, with an outgoing personality and an understanding of cultural diversity
This is a registered non-profit organization in Hong Kong, founded by a group of individuals who seek to do well by doing good. It operates on a self-sustainable social business model and collaborates with leading designers and engineers to develop and source high-quality children’s wheelchairs and accessories to be marketed in the West at prices substantially lower than those of existing comparable alternatives. 100% of their net proceeds (every penny) goes to gifting these same chairs to disadvantaged children in developing world communities.