Social Media Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 849
- Responsible for management of all of the center's Western-based social media (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, )etc
- Ability to organize viral marketing campaigns with our markeitng team
- Work with Chinese social media team on Asian-based social media such as WeChat, Youku, Weibo etc...
- Arrangement on graphics and content text for social media posts, and filling in for either the designers and content editors when necessary
- Previous experience in managing social media, any Asian-based social media would be a plus but not mandatory
- People-focused person with strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good English written and spoken skills
- Decent academic track record pursuing either an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Face-to-face experience working with KPMG regional leaders and senior conglomerate executives
- Involved in decision-making processes not offered in other internships
- Direct liaison with government officials
- Leadership opportunities to conduct mass scale events
Note: this is a fast paced company so the internship description changes quickly! For this reason the supervisor prefers to have an initial chat to tell you more about the company and internship position.
This organisation promotes business and entrepreneurship exchanges between the West and Asia, especially the Greater China region, focusing on youth. Together with Harvard and MIT entrepreneurial and international business associations, they work with their strategic partners expand their presence in Asia. The organisation is a backed by an incubator that is a joint-initiative between the regional government of the Beijing Economic Development Zone and a prominent technological company. Furthermore, they will play a big role in the development in a massive entrepreneurial park in the region that will be approved to operate in May 2016. Their main focus is on student entrepreneurial and commercial endeavors, through connecting students to real world connections in the other side of the world and equipping them with up-to-date knowledge that will allow them to grow professionally along with their flourishing ventures or individual careers.